Pursuant to the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), President Rodrigo Duterte has placed Metro Manila, Laguna, and Cebu City under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), until 31 May 2020 11:59 PM to curb the spread of the infectious coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To ensure compliance, and the safety of everyone, clients are advised to observe the following when transacting to PhilGEPS:
- Walk-in transactions will not be available effective 12:00 AM of 17 March 2020 until 11:59 PM of 31 May 2020. Upgrade and Renewal of Platinum Membership shall be through online;
- To provide information on frequent questions or concerns, please access the FAQs at http://philgeps.gov.ph/help.html;
- For immediate queries and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through our chatbot facility via the following links – www.philgeps.gov.ph; www.ps-philgeps.gov.ph; and www.facebook.com/ProcurementServiceOfficial;
- For further information, clients are encouraged to visit the PhilGEPS website at www.philgeps.gov.ph and https://mgeps.philgeps.gov.ph/;
- PhilGEPS clients may call the temporary mobile numbers listed below from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Mondays to Thursdays only, as we are implementing the 4-day Work Week Scheme:
- Globe: 0967-4521406
- Smart: 0961-0553151
These numbers will strictly entertain incoming CALLS only. Sending SMS is strongly discouraged. However, you may still call us at our landline number at 02-86406900 and send your issues and concerns through the following email addresses:
Rest assured that our staff will respond to incoming calls and emails.