TO ALL OUR VALUED CLIENTS
The Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) shall be having a scheduled system preventive maintenance activities from 31 August 2020 (12:00 AM) until 6 September 2020 (11:59 PM). During this period, please be advised that the website (www.philgeps.gov.ph) and the following online services shall be unavailable:
• Electronic Bulletin Board
- Bid and Award Notice Posting
- Search and Browse Opportunities
• Subscriber Registry
- Registration of Government Agencies and Suppliers
• Open Data
- Standard Reports and Datasets
Meanwhile, the Modernized PhilGEPS (https://mgeps.philgeps.gov.ph) is still available for the following online services:
• Government Agency Registry
- Registration of Government Agencies to be registered by the Portal Administrators
• Merchant Registry
- Registration of suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, contractors, and consultants
• Platinum Membership Upgrade
- This facility is for new, update and renewal of platinum membership certificate
• Virtual Store
- Procurement of Common-Use Supplies and Equipment (CSE) available at the Procurement Service
The PhilGEPS website is scheduled to be up and running on 7 September 2020. Rest assured that the whole PhilGEPS Team will be working non-stop to ensure the continuity of the online services at the earliest possible time.
Likewise, the PhilGEPS-Customer Service Helpdesk will continue to provide service for your queries and concerns.
We thank everyone for their patience, continuous understanding and support during this period.