The Procurement Service-PhilGEPS (PS-PhilGEPS) has a work environment that upholds diversity, embraces change, and provides multitude opportunities to every team member. As we continue to move forward, we are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Published: November 14, 2018
1. Interested applicants who wish to apply for hiring are required to submit the following documents to the Human Resources Division, Administrative and Finance Group:
• Covering letter addressed to the PS-PSB Chairperson (Please see attached sample)
• Copy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
• Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/ PRC License
• Copy of Personal Data Sheet (PDS) -2017 revised form (Please see attached)
• Work Experience Sheet (please see attached sample)
• IPCR (Last 2 rating periods) - if last employed in a government agency
• Employment Certificates
• 2x2 Picture (Scanned/Soft copy)
2. Applicants for promotion are required to submit the scanned copy of their Cover Letter, and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS)-2017 revised form and Work Experience Sheet.
3. Applicants with prior submission of Transcript of Records, Certificate of Eligibility, and PDS are no longer required to re-submit said documents.
4. Application for multiple positions are allowed provided that the applicant complies with the required qualification standards and should specifically identify the intended positions.
5. As part of the review process, the PS-PSB will be examining the current scope and complexity of the candidate’s job duties and responsibilities, as well as other pertinent records. Further, the Committee may request for additional information as maybe deemed necessary.
6. Candidates may be subjected to further screening either through written examination or panel interview. Please make the necessary preparation.
7. All submissions are due on November 26, 2018.
For inquiries and submission of your application, please coordinate with the Secretariat of the PS-Personnel Selection Board (PS-PSB)
Contact person: James D. Castillo, Judy Mark N. Aquitar
Contact Number: 689-7750 loc. 4005 or 563-9395