Pursuant to the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), President Rodrigo Duterte has transitioned Metro Manila and other areas to General Community Quarantine (GCQ) starting 1 June 2020 to curb the spread of the infectious coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To ensure compliance, and the safety of everyone, clients are still advised to observe the following when transacting to PhilGEPS:
- Everyone is encouraged to conduct transactions such as Upgrade and Renewal of Platinum Membership through our online facilities.
- To provide information on frequent questions or concerns, please access the FAQs at http://philgeps.gov.ph/help.html;
- For immediate queries and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through our chatbot facility via the following links – www.philgeps.gov.ph; www.ps-philgeps.gov.ph; and www.facebook.com/ProcurementServiceOfficial;
- For further information, clients are encouraged to visit the PhilGEPS website at www.philgeps.gov.ph and https://mgeps.philgeps.gov.ph/;
- PhilGEPS clients may call our landline number at 02-86406900 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. You may also send issues and concerns through the following email addresses:
Please be advised that the cell phone numbers temporarily used during the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) period are now discontinued.
Rest assured that our staff will respond to incoming calls and emails.